Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling a bit better..

Had a good tank with Tony this morning. I just need to relax a bit. I tend to push too hard, often to extremes just to get the result I know is possible. it's part of why I am here today doing this week. But, I need to chill a bit and understand that i cannot run at full steam when there is no fire. I will be better in the morning when I get some carbs. I plan on a 5am workout to get it done then I have Parent/Teacher conferences Wednesday night.

I decided to sit still today and try to stay composed. Working hard to keep a llid on my tember and I know it's a problem. I have the kids doing busy work today and they are handling it fine.

I was just thinking about the beginning of the school year and realized I was 173 when school started and was wondering if I could get ready...20lbs later i guess I can... 9 weeks...really odd..

No comments:

Post a Comment