Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carb Deplete

Today is day one of carb deplete. I feel like I just woke up. Not cool taking out the oatmeal. After learning to live on just oats and eggs in teh morning this is like torture.

I am putting off my first snack as long as possible to make sure my food is spread out at least 3 hours giving me a little headrooom to get on the computer tonight to close out some website business. Hoping i don't fall alseep like i did last night. Need to get these things off my plate so i can relax and concentrate on the comp.

Trying to close out all essential business before the end of this week so i have 2 weeks to just work on teaching my classes and training and sleeping. Asked all my students to give me 2 weeks to not teach and then i will be back in full swing.

Really looking forward to finishing strong and getting back to building muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment