Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As I sit here with my cucumbers, yams, chicken, coffee and water I am only reminded that it took me a year to get to a place where I could take my shirt off in public and feel like I was worth looking at. Is that ego? Is it pride? Not sure yet.

I just know that i am not willing to let that go just to have a box of candy and some cookies. I have had my moment and now I need to focus on living this dream that I have arrived to. I tried to workout yesterday and was rushed out of the gym with a major gas leak that could have been a disaster. A sign of some sort?

I am ready to build on to this lean frame now. I don't want to feel "small" but I dont want to get fat to feel "big". I trust Tony has a plan for that but I know i need a few days off to "feel the rush".

No comments:

Post a Comment