Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Story..


Thinking a lot about the story related to my journey.


When I look back at a trip with my daughter to the 4 corners national park I remember what it felt like to always be Hot, heavy, and just generally out of energy.
The only difference now is I am always hot (burning calories and very high metabolism) and out of energy (calorie deficit) but I am not heavy.
Interesting how things change but stay the same.
Last night after symphony rehearsal I was relating to an old friend that had joined us for this concert and telling him of my gaming addiction and how that led in a large part to my very unhealthy condition. I spent so much time on the computer that i never saw them...
kids coming...back to work!!!
Adding 4 oz of yams 30 min before concert tonight so I can concentrate. Will have protein shake at home after concert and bike for 45 - then bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment