Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mmmmm yummy Brocolli


the new mantra...So today we take out Creatine, Extra shakes pre and during workouts.

Going to drop about 5-6 pounds of water in the next 4 days..starting to see abs coming in and the hanging skin is getting more pronounced. I hope I can get it to tighten up before the show.

Told my kids at school that I am going to start get a bit grounchy and they need to just bear :) with it until I get over the show.

Feeling strong. Did my post workout cardio yesterday at 7:30 pm and about killed me. Should be better today if I can get to the gym before 4:30 -

Still tearing off the free meal weight that I added on Monday....ug..I was doing so well.

162 and holding...should be around 158 by saturday - 155 my next thursday is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment