Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On Season 2011

Well here we go!

This years performance goal is to win at least one of the divisions I will be competing in. Max Muscle Mile High Natural Championships: I will post details as they come available. I am looking at Novice, Open, Masters 40-45, Drug Free for Life. Not sure if I can novice because I took 2nd. Last time.

Working towards the Mr. Colorado Title, check out the Colorado NPC site..

Looking to improve my standing by going up at least 1 weight class. Competed at 147 2 seasons ago. I have added a great deal of muscle in the past 18 months and look to come in at about 169-172 which drops me into the middleweight or welter depending on the day. Best case scenario is to come in at 171.5 and be at the top of the middleweight division. At 5.9 I may be a bit tall to be in welterweight at 168. Here is to coming in slow enough to hold ALOT of muscle!
Monday March 7th: received new diet from "Uncle T" - http://www.dreambodies.net/

The first diet I have seen from him with no chicken on it. Odd but I like eggs so all is good.
Traveling to New Mexico this weekend to conduct the Honor Orchestras in Farmington. Should be fun. This new diet will make it easier to do. Can't wait to put on some outside miles. Getting tired of the treedy....
Looking at my last 2 meals in longing today. Here is to hoping it's enough to make it through my workout.
Will post picts this week as I track for the next 12 to competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment