Friday, January 22, 2010

Back on Task

Thanks Tina for motivating me again. need to find some time to sit down and go over the "off" season stuff I have been dealing with. Hard for someone who was really heavy to see the scale go back up.

After gaining back 30 pounds and working on Muscle gains it is really odd to look in the mirror. I keep expecting the "fat" troy to come back. I am thicker than i was and adding muscle daily. I can feel it growing. Is that odd?

I eat clean most of the time and Now tony wants me to add in MORE food. He says I need to push the calories 2 times a week. Ok I can do that!

Will grab some time this weekend to update...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Troy keep posting... I love the real man prospective on bodybuilding, husband, dad, teacher... your story is so inspirational and you really have a platform to give men a great insight into how they can completely change there lives... I really admire what you and Lori have done as individuals and as a couple. A lot of times you will have tons of people reading your blog you will be putting bugs in their heads and you may never know they are there. And the best is when they do let you know they are there. Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete